CBD products have been trending through the food and healthcare industry over the last five years – from CBD Tea, to CBD Gummy Bears or Edibles, CBD oil, vape and even CBD creams. But our question is, are the food ones any good, or is the cannabis drug culture still driving the marketing behind these products and overshadowing the widely recognised health benefits? In this episode, we open up the conversation to hear each other’s opinions – and we taste-test a few weird and wonderful products along the way!
- IT’S WHATS FOR DINNER! – PORK RIBS RECIPE AND 30+ HD…
- Are Those Black Spots On My Cabbage Safe To Eat?
- How To Make Cannabis Gummies
- El Pollo Loco Grilled Chicken Copycat Recipe
- How To Lose 15 pounds In 7 Days With Peel-A-Pound Soup
- Why The Bone-In Tomahawk Is The Best Cut Of Steak
- IT’S WHATS FOR DINNER! – OUTRAGEOUS BURGERS – 30+ HD…
- Enchant Your Dinner Guests With Sugar & A Comb
- Crab And Grilled Cheese Sandwich
- Brad Makes Beef Jerky
Links Around The Web
Come and Get Your Game On!
Cute - Quirky - Wholesome - Good
The World Is Weird...And So Are We