Russian cosmonauts have successfully printed meat in space. In Japan, a food tech company wants to 3D print sushi. And in Singapore, researchers are working with Khoo Teck Puat Hospital to created 3D printed meals for frail patients with trouble eating. By 2024, the market for 3D printed food is expected to hit US$ 400 million. Could it also change the idea of home cooking in the future?
- IT’S WHATS FOR DINNER! – PORK RIBS RECIPE AND 30+ HD…
- Are Those Black Spots On My Cabbage Safe To Eat?
- Enchant Your Dinner Guests With Sugar & A Comb
- IT’S WHATS FOR DINNER! – OUTRAGEOUS BURGERS – 30+ HD…
- El Pollo Loco Grilled Chicken Copycat Recipe
- Why The Bone-In Tomahawk Is The Best Cut Of Steak
- How To Make Cannabis Gummies
- The Original 1886 Coca Cola Recipe
- THE HOTTEST WOMEN OF FOOD NETWORK
- Brad Makes Beef Jerky
Links Around The Web
Come and Get Your Game On!
Cute - Quirky - Wholesome - Good
The World Is Weird...And So Are We