At age 19, the Marquis d’ LaFayette arrived in the Colonies on board the frigate, L’Hermione. He was to change the course of America’s war for Freedom. Chef Staib travels back to the port of La Rochefort, France for the final phase of reconstruction and to discover what drove LaFayette to become Washington’s Major General. Chef Staib makes calf livers in Calvados with apples, potato gratin, poached leeks in vinaigrette, dandelion salad with lardons, a salad of mussels, barley, artichokes and tomatoes and the famous “floating island” dessert.
- Are Those Black Spots On My Cabbage Safe To Eat?
- IT’S WHATS FOR DINNER! – PORK RIBS RECIPE AND 30+ HD…
- IT’S WHATS FOR DINNER! – OUTRAGEOUS BURGERS – 30+ HD…
- Enchant Your Dinner Guests With Sugar & A Comb
- Why The Bone-In Tomahawk Is The Best Cut Of Steak
- El Pollo Loco Grilled Chicken Copycat Recipe
- How To Make Cannabis Gummies
- The Original 1886 Coca Cola Recipe
- Italian Grandma Makes Sunday Sauce
- THE HOTTEST WOMEN OF FOOD NETWORK
Links Around The Web
Come and Get Your Game On!
Cute - Quirky - Wholesome - Good
The World Is Weird...And So Are We