There are a number of Italian restaurants and bake shops in South Philadelphia, but Ralph’s Italian Restaurant, established in 1900, is among the most notable of them all. Ralph’s is the oldest Italian restaurant in the country. Over the last 120 years, it has gained a reputation and loyal following for classic Italian American dishes like spaghetti and meatballs. The meatballs are made with a mix of ground beef and ground pork, which gives them a tender and velvety texture. Along with local customers, celebrities like Frank Sinatra and Taylor Swift have dined at this storied South Philly location. Insider’s Taryn Varricchio headed to Ralph’s to find out how the original family owners cook up the best spaghetti and meatballs in Philadelphia.
- Are Those Black Spots On My Cabbage Safe To Eat?
- IT’S WHATS FOR DINNER! – PORK RIBS RECIPE AND 30+ HD…
- IT’S WHATS FOR DINNER! – OUTRAGEOUS BURGERS – 30+ HD…
- Enchant Your Dinner Guests With Sugar & A Comb
- El Pollo Loco Grilled Chicken Copycat Recipe
- How To Make Cannabis Gummies
- Hot Girls In The Kitchen Cooking Hot Meals
- THE HOTTEST WOMEN OF FOOD NETWORK
- Brad Makes Beef Jerky
- Why The Bone-In Tomahawk Is The Best Cut Of Steak
Links Around The Web
Come and Get Your Game On!
Cute - Quirky - Wholesome - Good
The World Is Weird...And So Are We