Andy Baraghani spent a month in Thailand a few years ago, where he came to fall in love with Thai food, especially the food of the northeastern region of Isan. The food up there is built on fish sauce, lime, chilis and many other flavors that make the cuisine distinct, but what does it take to cook Isan Thai food? We sent Andy to one of New York’s top Isan restaurants, Somtum Der, to explore the pillars of Thai cooking. Join him and learn all about Isan spices, how to make perfect Thai fried chicken and coconut sticky rice and so much more. Word to the wise: embrace the fish sauce; it’s one of life’s great joys.
- Are Those Black Spots On My Cabbage Safe To Eat?
- IT’S WHATS FOR DINNER! – PORK RIBS RECIPE AND 30+ HD…
- IT’S WHATS FOR DINNER! – OUTRAGEOUS BURGERS – 30+ HD…
- Enchant Your Dinner Guests With Sugar & A Comb
- El Pollo Loco Grilled Chicken Copycat Recipe
- Hot Girls In The Kitchen Cooking Hot Meals
- Why The Bone-In Tomahawk Is The Best Cut Of Steak
- How To Make Cannabis Gummies
- THE HOTTEST WOMEN OF FOOD NETWORK
- Brad Makes Beef Jerky
Links Around The Web
Come and Get Your Game On!
Cute - Quirky - Wholesome - Good
The World Is Weird...And So Are We