The restaurant industry could lose 7 million jobs in the next three months as the coronavirus pandemic takes its toll on the economy. An Atlanta restaurant is looking to help those out-of-work employees by providing free lunch to the city’s food workers, funded by community donations. Mark Strassmann speaks to Ryan Smith, owner of Atlanta’s Staplehouse Restaurant, about why he is giving back after his own restaurant was forced to close for our series, A More Perfect Union.
- IT’S WHATS FOR DINNER! – PORK RIBS RECIPE AND 30+ HD…
- Are Those Black Spots On My Cabbage Safe To Eat?
- El Pollo Loco Grilled Chicken Copycat Recipe
- How To Make Cannabis Gummies
- Why The Bone-In Tomahawk Is The Best Cut Of Steak
- How To Lose 15 pounds In 7 Days With Peel-A-Pound Soup
- IT’S WHATS FOR DINNER! – OUTRAGEOUS BURGERS – 30+ HD…
- Enchant Your Dinner Guests With Sugar & A Comb
- Joe’s Pizza – The Authentic New York…
- IT’S WHATS FOR DINNER! – GRILLED CHICKEN – 30+ HD…
Links Around The Web
Come and Get Your Game On!
Cute - Quirky - Wholesome - Good
The World Is Weird...And So Are We