The restaurant industry could lose 7 million jobs in the next three months as the coronavirus pandemic takes its toll on the economy. An Atlanta restaurant is looking to help those out-of-work employees by providing free lunch to the city’s food workers, funded by community donations. Mark Strassmann speaks to Ryan Smith, owner of Atlanta’s Staplehouse Restaurant, about why he is giving back after his own restaurant was forced to close for our series, A More Perfect Union.
- Are Those Black Spots On My Cabbage Safe To Eat?
- IT’S WHATS FOR DINNER! – PORK RIBS RECIPE AND 30+ HD…
- IT’S WHATS FOR DINNER! – OUTRAGEOUS BURGERS – 30+ HD…
- Enchant Your Dinner Guests With Sugar & A Comb
- El Pollo Loco Grilled Chicken Copycat Recipe
- Why The Bone-In Tomahawk Is The Best Cut Of Steak
- How To Make Cannabis Gummies
- The Original 1886 Coca Cola Recipe
- Italian Grandma Makes Sunday Sauce
- THE HOTTEST WOMEN OF FOOD NETWORK
Links Around The Web
Come and Get Your Game On!
Cute - Quirky - Wholesome - Good
The World Is Weird...And So Are We