For the Shells:
1/2 cup of Granulated Sugar
1/4 cup of Milk
1/2 cup of All Purpose Flour
1/4 tsp of Salt
1/4 cup of Melted Butter
1 tsp of Vanilla Extract
For the hard shell:
2 cups of Semisweet Chocolate Chips and 1/4 cup of Coconut Oil melted together
Qt of Vanilla Ice Cream
1) In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs and sugar for 2 minutes, add the remaining ingredients for the shells and whisk until smooth.
2) Cook the waffle shells in a waffle cone maker according to manufacturer’s instructions and shape them in the shape of a taco by hanging them over a wooden spoon as soon as they come out of the maker (please watch video for clear instructions on this).
3) Once all the “taco” shells are made, line them all up in a baking pan then brush the inside of each one with some of the chocolate mixture and pop them all in the freezer for about 10 minutes.
4) Take the ice cream out of the freezer for about 10 minutes then place it in a large resealable bag, snip off one of the corners and fill each taco with it then pop them all back in the freezer for a couple hours.
5) Dip them all in the remaining chocolate mixture (pop it in the microwave to loosen the chocolate back up) then dip them in the peanuts. Pop them in the freezer for a bit to set the chocolate then dig in.