18 December, 2018
Chocolate Peanut Butter Rice Treats
Posted in : Chocolate, Recipe, Snack on by : EYEONFOOD Tags: Chocolate Peanut Butter Rice Treats, Sweets
for 16 servings
- 2 cups peanut butter, divided
- 3 cups marshmallow
- 3 cups crispy rice cereal
- 1 ½ cups chocolate candy
- 2 cups chocolate chips, melted
- In a sauce pan, combine and mix 1 cup (240 gram) peanut butter and marshmallows over medium heat, stirring constantly.
- Lower the heat and cook until melted. Remove from heat.
- Add in, rice cereal, and chocolate candies. Mix until evenly combined.
- Turn mixture into buttered 9×9 (23x23x5cm) pan.
- Melt 2 cups (450g) of chocolate chips in a bowl in 30-second increments.
- Pour melted chocolate over pan and spread evenly.
- Melt 1 cup (240g) of peanut butter and drizzle over chocolate.
- Sprinkle ½ cup (100g) of chocolate candies over top. Chill for 2-4 hours.
- Cut into squares.