- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 3 tablespoons prepared pesto
- 1/2 cup fresh crabmeat
- Unroll crescent dough; separate into eight triangles. Cut each triangle in half lengthwise, forming two triangles. Spread 1/2 teaspoon pesto over each triangle; place 1 rounded teaspoonful of crab along the wide end of each triangle.
- Roll up triangles from the wide ends and place point side down 1 in. apart on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake at 375° for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm.
1 each: 74 calories, 4g fat (1g saturated fat), 5mg cholesterol, 144mg sodium, 6g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 2g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fat, 1/2 starch.