189 by Dominique Ansel in LA serves fried octopus tentacles on a stick. It’s a twist on the classic festival corndog with flavors from Korea and Japan. INSIDER’s Sydney Kramer and Caroline Aghajanian try out the octopus corn dogs for themselves.
- Are Those Black Spots On My Cabbage Safe To Eat?
- IT’S WHATS FOR DINNER! – PORK RIBS RECIPE AND 30+ HD…
- IT’S WHATS FOR DINNER! – OUTRAGEOUS BURGERS – 30+ HD…
- Enchant Your Dinner Guests With Sugar & A Comb
- Why The Bone-In Tomahawk Is The Best Cut Of Steak
- El Pollo Loco Grilled Chicken Copycat Recipe
- How To Make Cannabis Gummies
- THE HOTTEST WOMEN OF FOOD NETWORK
- Italian Grandma Makes Sunday Sauce
- The Original 1886 Coca Cola Recipe
Links Around The Web
Come and Get Your Game On!
Cute - Quirky - Wholesome - Good
The World Is Weird...And So Are We