31 March, 2016
DONUT CHIPS EXIST. TELL YOUR FRIENDS.Posted in : Doughnuts, Recipe on by : EyeOnFood Tags: Donut Chips, Recipe
DONUT CHIPS EXIST. TELL YOUR FRIENDS.
Donut Chips Recipe
Total Time: 3 minutes per donut
Yield: As many as you can handle
For the chips:
- 2 cups vegetable oil
- However many donuts you have laying around
For the dip:
- 1 ½ cups powdered sugar
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Heat oil to 350℉ in a deep fryer or heavy pot fitted with an oil thermometer.
- Slice each donut in half lengthwise, then slice each half in half, so you have 4 discs. Gently place them into the hot oil and fry until brown, about 1 minute each side.
- Transfer to a wire rack to drain and cool slightly.
- To make the dip, whisk all ingredients together in a bowl until smooth.
(Visited 2 times, 2 visits today)