Andrew Becker discusses how the current food environment of today motivates us to consume until we are obese. We are evolutionarily primed to thrive in a food scarce environment with natural foods, but now face an endless supply of processed junk food that has the power to cause addiction.
- How To Make Cannabis Gummies
- How To Lose 15 pounds In 7 Days With Peel-A-Pound Soup
- Are Those Black Spots On My Cabbage Safe To Eat?
- IT’S WHATS FOR DINNER! – PORK RIBS RECIPE AND 30+ HD…
- Brad Makes Beef Jerky
- Why The Bone-In Tomahawk Is The Best Cut Of Steak
- El Pollo Loco Grilled Chicken Copycat Recipe
- Cannabutter Gummy Bears
- IT’S WHATS FOR DINNER! – CHICKEN PARMESAN – 30+ HD…
- IT’S WHATS FOR DINNER! – OUTRAGEOUS BURGERS – 30+ HD…
Links Around The Web
Come and Get Your Game On!
Cute - Quirky - Wholesome - Good
The World Is Weird...And So Are We