This week on The Meat Show, professional carnivore Nick Solares visits Mu Ramen in Long Island City, to eat a steak that has been dry-aged for 400 days. Watch to see if chef Joshua Smookler’s funky, fatty experiment pays off as Solares samples it sous vide, over sushi rice, and even raw.
- IT’S WHATS FOR DINNER! – PORK RIBS RECIPE AND 30+ HD…
- Are Those Black Spots On My Cabbage Safe To Eat?
- Enchant Your Dinner Guests With Sugar & A Comb
- IT’S WHATS FOR DINNER! – OUTRAGEOUS BURGERS – 30+ HD…
- Why The Bone-In Tomahawk Is The Best Cut Of Steak
- El Pollo Loco Grilled Chicken Copycat Recipe
- How To Make Cannabis Gummies
- The Original 1886 Coca Cola Recipe
- Brad Makes Beef Jerky
- THE HOTTEST WOMEN OF FOOD NETWORK
Links Around The Web
Come and Get Your Game On!
Cute - Quirky - Wholesome - Good
The World Is Weird...And So Are We