Chefs Dayanny De la Cruz and Orlando Morales setting up a menu with distinct Miami feel and flavor!
New Super Bowl LIV concourse
- 18” Calle Ocho Cubano Sausage: Grilled sausage with smoked tomato relish and mustard served on a warm cilantro pan de agua baguette with tajin dusted chicharrones. Location: 100 Level Concourses and SE Corner Club.
- The Impossible Burger: Namesake plant-based burger on a grilled sesame potato roll with bibb lettuce, sliced tomato, shaved red onions, and vegan mayonnaise; served with a side of potato chips. Location: Grill stands at 100, 200 and 300 levels.
- Skewered Pork Kan-Kan: Marinated in a homemade blend of annatto, sazon and chimichurri; served with lime-infused plantain chips. Location: 100 and 200 Level Concourses and Club-Level BBQ stands.
- Shrimp and lobster tail cocktail: Jumbo shrimp, poached jerk lobster tails, spicy cocktail sauce, lemon-wrap; served in an elegant martini glass. Location: North 200 Club and 100 Level Concourses.
- BBQ pulled pork sandwich and BBQ nachos (also available in Vegan). Location: SOBE-Q BBQ stands on concourses.
- Specialty cocktails: Bacardi Mojito-Bacardi Superior, lime juice, simple syrup, club soda, mint; The ‘Dam Fine Mule-New Amsterdam vodka, lime juice, simple syrup, ginger beer; Miami-rita-Don Julio Blanco, Finest Call margarita mix; Whiskey Gold-Jack Daniels, triple sec, lemonade, splash of orange juice. Location: Concourses
- 18” Key West Dog: Grilled hot dog with spicy pikliz coleslaw, key lime aioli, red jalapenos, candied lime gummies; served on a warm toasted bun with lime-infused plantain chips. Location: NW Corner Club, 231 Melt Shop and 341 Concourse Marketplace.
- 18” Cuban Dog: Grilled hot dog with mojo pork, mustard, swiss cheese, pickles; served on warm Cuban bread with lime-infused plantain chips. Location: SW Corner Club, 231 Melt Shop and 341 Concourse Marketplace.
- South Florida Seafood Paella: A big game serving of freshly-sourced Key West shrimp, mussels, clams, squid, lobster stock, Valencian bomba rice, peppers and a mix of spices – using a recipe sourced from Centerplate’s colleagues in Madrid. Location: South 200 Club.
- Key Lime Pie Milk Shake: Key lime pie with vanilla ice cream, whipped cream, candied lime gummies and a sweet cherry on top. Location: North 200 Club Ice Cream Stand.
- Islamorada Chicken Pops: Beer brined and grilled chicken “Osso Bucco” laced with passion fruit barbecue sauce.
- Mojo donuts: A Miami institution.
- Caribbean-Style Mojo Porchetta: Mojo and herbs marinated pork belly, stuffed with smoked yucca and green plantains, served with mojo-red pepper chimichurri and crispy yucca croquettes.
- Bundt cake trio: From famed Pastry is Art bakery in North Miami – Florida Key lime, Key West coconut, and tres leches.
- Cake pops: Cheyenne dark chocolate, blood orange and vanilla.
— Erin Perrine (@ErinMPerrine) January 30, 2020