Kaffeeform, a Berlin-based start-up, has been creating coffee cups from recycled coffee grounds for the past three years. With the help of courier services, the company picks up used coffee grounds from cafés all across Berlin to create these eco-friendly cups. We learn how the founder, Julian Lechner, got started and how he makes his products.
- IT’S WHATS FOR DINNER! – PORK RIBS RECIPE AND 30+ HD…
- Are Those Black Spots On My Cabbage Safe To Eat?
- Why The Bone-In Tomahawk Is The Best Cut Of Steak
- El Pollo Loco Grilled Chicken Copycat Recipe
- IT’S WHATS FOR DINNER! – OUTRAGEOUS BURGERS – 30+ HD…
- How To Make Cannabis Gummies
- Enchant Your Dinner Guests With Sugar & A Comb
- Hot Girls In The Kitchen Cooking Hot Meals
- Brad Makes Beef Jerky
- THE HOTTEST WOMEN OF FOOD NETWORK
Links Around The Web
Come and Get Your Game On!
Cute - Quirky - Wholesome - Good
The World Is Weird...And So Are We