Kaffeeform, a Berlin-based start-up, has been creating coffee cups from recycled coffee grounds for the past three years. With the help of courier services, the company picks up used coffee grounds from cafés all across Berlin to create these eco-friendly cups. We learn how the founder, Julian Lechner, got started and how he makes his products.
- IT’S WHATS FOR DINNER! – PORK RIBS RECIPE AND 30+ HD…
- Are Those Black Spots On My Cabbage Safe To Eat?
- Enchant Your Dinner Guests With Sugar & A Comb
- IT’S WHATS FOR DINNER! – OUTRAGEOUS BURGERS – 30+ HD…
- Why The Bone-In Tomahawk Is The Best Cut Of Steak
- The Original 1886 Coca Cola Recipe
- How To Make Cannabis Gummies
- Brad Makes Beef Jerky
- How To Lose 15 pounds In 7 Days With Peel-A-Pound Soup
- El Pollo Loco Grilled Chicken Copycat Recipe
Links Around The Web
Come and Get Your Game On!
Cute - Quirky - Wholesome - Good
The World Is Weird...And So Are We