Edelweiss has been making chocolates in Beverly Hills, California since 1942. They make a variety of their chocolates from the small factory behind the shop, which still includes a lot of their original machinery and hand-making techniques. The shop has been popular amongst locals and celebrities, even inspiring the famous chocolate factory scene from “I Love Lucy.”
- Are Those Black Spots On My Cabbage Safe To Eat?
- IT’S WHATS FOR DINNER! – PORK RIBS RECIPE AND 30+ HD…
- IT’S WHATS FOR DINNER! – OUTRAGEOUS BURGERS – 30+ HD…
- Enchant Your Dinner Guests With Sugar & A Comb
- Why The Bone-In Tomahawk Is The Best Cut Of Steak
- El Pollo Loco Grilled Chicken Copycat Recipe
- How To Make Cannabis Gummies
- THE HOTTEST WOMEN OF FOOD NETWORK
- The Original 1886 Coca Cola Recipe
- Italian Grandma Makes Sunday Sauce
Links Around The Web
Come and Get Your Game On!
Cute - Quirky - Wholesome - Good
The World Is Weird...And So Are We