Din Tai Fung, a Taiwanese restaurant chain specializing in xiao long bao, made a special rainbow dumpling for Sydney’s annual festival of light, Vivid Sydney. These soup dumplings are seven times as large as its regular ones and were available for a limited time at Din Tai Fung locations in Australia. Each dumpling is stuffed with pork or seafood and broth, then steamed fresh. They even come with a straw!
- IT’S WHATS FOR DINNER! – PORK RIBS RECIPE AND 30+ HD…
- Are Those Black Spots On My Cabbage Safe To Eat?
- Enchant Your Dinner Guests With Sugar & A Comb
- IT’S WHATS FOR DINNER! – OUTRAGEOUS BURGERS – 30+ HD…
- Why The Bone-In Tomahawk Is The Best Cut Of Steak
- The Original 1886 Coca Cola Recipe
- How To Make Cannabis Gummies
- Brad Makes Beef Jerky
- How To Lose 15 pounds In 7 Days With Peel-A-Pound Soup
- El Pollo Loco Grilled Chicken Copycat Recipe
Links Around The Web
Come and Get Your Game On!
Cute - Quirky - Wholesome - Good
The World Is Weird...And So Are We