Every single day, an average person eats 1800 grams. In the entire world, that’s about 14 billion kg of food per day or 160,000 kilograms of every second. Roughly one third of the food we eat gets wasted or thrown away. That’s about 4.6 billion kilograms. If wasted food is managed properly it can feed at least 2 billion people and eliminate the world hunger.
- Are Those Black Spots On My Cabbage Safe To Eat?
- IT’S WHATS FOR DINNER! – PORK RIBS RECIPE AND 30+ HD…
- IT’S WHATS FOR DINNER! – OUTRAGEOUS BURGERS – 30+ HD…
- Enchant Your Dinner Guests With Sugar & A Comb
- Why The Bone-In Tomahawk Is The Best Cut Of Steak
- El Pollo Loco Grilled Chicken Copycat Recipe
- How To Make Cannabis Gummies
- The Original 1886 Coca Cola Recipe
- Italian Grandma Makes Sunday Sauce
- Brad Makes Beef Jerky
Links Around The Web
Come and Get Your Game On!
Cute - Quirky - Wholesome - Good
The World Is Weird...And So Are We