Every single day, an average person eats 1800 grams. In the entire world, that’s about 14 billion kg of food per day or 160,000 kilograms of every second. Roughly one third of the food we eat gets wasted or thrown away. That’s about 4.6 billion kilograms. If wasted food is managed properly it can feed at least 2 billion people and eliminate the world hunger.
- IT’S WHATS FOR DINNER! – PORK RIBS RECIPE AND 30+ HD…
- Are Those Black Spots On My Cabbage Safe To Eat?
- El Pollo Loco Grilled Chicken Copycat Recipe
- How To Make Cannabis Gummies
- Why The Bone-In Tomahawk Is The Best Cut Of Steak
- IT’S WHATS FOR DINNER! – OUTRAGEOUS BURGERS – 30+ HD…
- How To Lose 15 pounds In 7 Days With Peel-A-Pound Soup
- Enchant Your Dinner Guests With Sugar & A Comb
- Joe’s Pizza – The Authentic New York…
- Brad Makes Beef Jerky
Links Around The Web
Come and Get Your Game On!
Cute - Quirky - Wholesome - Good
The World Is Weird...And So Are We