The Maple Guild in Island Pond, Vermont produces 1 million bottles of maple syrup each year. It takes about 44 gallons of sap to make just 1 gallon of syrup. The Maple Guild pioneered a method called Steam-Crafting, which speeds up the production process.
- Are Those Black Spots On My Cabbage Safe To Eat?
- IT’S WHATS FOR DINNER! – PORK RIBS RECIPE AND 30+ HD…
- Enchant Your Dinner Guests With Sugar & A Comb
- IT’S WHATS FOR DINNER! – OUTRAGEOUS BURGERS – 30+ HD…
- Why The Bone-In Tomahawk Is The Best Cut Of Steak
- The Original 1886 Coca Cola Recipe
- How To Make Cannabis Gummies
- El Pollo Loco Grilled Chicken Copycat Recipe
- How To Lose 15 pounds In 7 Days With Peel-A-Pound Soup
- Brad Makes Beef Jerky
Links Around The Web
Come and Get Your Game On!
Cute - Quirky - Wholesome - Good
The World Is Weird...And So Are We