The Lemon Ice King of Corona has been a Queens institution for their legendary Italian ice for 75 years. They’ve received an award of distinction from Zagat and have been dubbed by residents of New York City as the place to get Italian ice. The shop was founded by the Benfaremo family with Peter Benfaremo, the son of Nicola Benfaremo, taking the shop to the next level and being crowned The Lemon Ice King.
- Are Those Black Spots On My Cabbage Safe To Eat?
- IT’S WHATS FOR DINNER! – PORK RIBS RECIPE AND 30+ HD…
- Enchant Your Dinner Guests With Sugar & A Comb
- IT’S WHATS FOR DINNER! – OUTRAGEOUS BURGERS – 30+ HD…
- El Pollo Loco Grilled Chicken Copycat Recipe
- Why The Bone-In Tomahawk Is The Best Cut Of Steak
- How To Make Cannabis Gummies
- The Original 1886 Coca Cola Recipe
- Brad Makes Beef Jerky
- THE HOTTEST WOMEN OF FOOD NETWORK
Links Around The Web
Come and Get Your Game On!
Cute - Quirky - Wholesome - Good
The World Is Weird...And So Are We