Sharpen your tools and come to attention because class is in session! Join Mike Cruz, manager of Greenpoint Fish & Lobster Wholesale, as he details the best methods for cracking open and cleaning just about every variety of shellfish you might encounter in the kitchen. Not every crustacean and bivalve plays by the same rules, and learning the proper technique can elevate your seafood game to the next level. So, if you’re ready to get cracking, Mike has you covered and then some.
- Are Those Black Spots On My Cabbage Safe To Eat?
- IT’S WHATS FOR DINNER! – PORK RIBS RECIPE AND 30+ HD…
- Enchant Your Dinner Guests With Sugar & A Comb
- IT’S WHATS FOR DINNER! – OUTRAGEOUS BURGERS – 30+ HD…
- Why The Bone-In Tomahawk Is The Best Cut Of Steak
- The Original 1886 Coca Cola Recipe
- How To Make Cannabis Gummies
- El Pollo Loco Grilled Chicken Copycat Recipe
- How To Lose 15 pounds In 7 Days With Peel-A-Pound Soup
- Brad Makes Beef Jerky
Links Around The Web
Come and Get Your Game On!
Cute - Quirky - Wholesome - Good
The World Is Weird...And So Are We