Sharpen your tools and come to attention because class is in session! Join Mike Cruz, manager of Greenpoint Fish & Lobster Wholesale, as he details the best methods for cracking open and cleaning just about every variety of shellfish you might encounter in the kitchen. Not every crustacean and bivalve plays by the same rules, and learning the proper technique can elevate your seafood game to the next level. So, if you’re ready to get cracking, Mike has you covered and then some.
- IT’S WHATS FOR DINNER! – PORK RIBS RECIPE AND 30+ HD…
- Are Those Black Spots On My Cabbage Safe To Eat?
- Why The Bone-In Tomahawk Is The Best Cut Of Steak
- IT’S WHATS FOR DINNER! – OUTRAGEOUS BURGERS – 30+ HD…
- El Pollo Loco Grilled Chicken Copycat Recipe
- Enchant Your Dinner Guests With Sugar & A Comb
- How To Make Cannabis Gummies
- Top 20 Fast Food Chains That DOMINATE America
- Hot Girls In The Kitchen Cooking Hot Meals
- Brad Makes Beef Jerky
Links Around The Web
Come and Get Your Game On!
Cute - Quirky - Wholesome - Good
The World Is Weird...And So Are We