This is a video briefly demonstrating how to use a can opener so the lid doesn’t fall into your soup. Not to brag about my expertise around the kitchen or anything, but I’ve known about this alternative can-opening method for years and assumed everyone else did too, I just choose not to open cans this way because why use a can opener to do a ninja sword’s job? “That’s a pretty tiny bowl of Chef Boyardee you’ve got for lunch.” Yeah the rest on the wall and ceiling in the break room.
- IT’S WHATS FOR DINNER! – PORK RIBS RECIPE AND 30+ HD…
- How To Make Cannabis Gummies
- How To Lose 15 pounds In 7 Days With Peel-A-Pound Soup
- Why The Bone-In Tomahawk Is The Best Cut Of Steak
- Are Those Black Spots On My Cabbage Safe To Eat?
- El Pollo Loco Grilled Chicken Copycat Recipe
- IT’S WHATS FOR DINNER! – OUTRAGEOUS BURGERS – 30+ HD…
- Brad Makes Beef Jerky
- IT’S WHATS FOR DINNER! – CHICKEN PARMESAN – 30+ HD…
- Cannabutter Gummy Bears
Links Around The Web
Come and Get Your Game On!
Cute - Quirky - Wholesome - Good
The World Is Weird...And So Are We