Dr. Jolene Brighten is one of the foremost practitioners of functional medicine to try to understand health holistically, recognizing the connection between mind and body, nutrition and emotion, wellness and community. On this episode of Health Theory with Tom Bilyeu, she shares her own intense stories of dealing with autoimmune issues, chronic illness, an abusive family, bullying, and the long-term effects of using hormonal birth control. While describing her journey to genuine health, Jolene Brighten also talks about the three keys to rapid healing, explains why she doesn’t focus on what not to eat, and gives plenty of concrete suggestions on how to improve your diet.
- IT’S WHATS FOR DINNER! – PORK RIBS RECIPE AND 30+ HD…
- Are Those Black Spots On My Cabbage Safe To Eat?
- Enchant Your Dinner Guests With Sugar & A Comb
- IT’S WHATS FOR DINNER! – OUTRAGEOUS BURGERS – 30+ HD…
- Why The Bone-In Tomahawk Is The Best Cut Of Steak
- El Pollo Loco Grilled Chicken Copycat Recipe
- How To Make Cannabis Gummies
- The Original 1886 Coca Cola Recipe
- Brad Makes Beef Jerky
- THE HOTTEST WOMEN OF FOOD NETWORK
Links Around The Web
Come and Get Your Game On!
Cute - Quirky - Wholesome - Good
The World Is Weird...And So Are We