Agroittica Lombarda Group in northern Italy produces 15% of the world’s caviar. The most expensive caviar produced here, Beluga, cost $5,700 per kilogram. The group is split into two companies: Ars Italica Caviar and Calvisuis Caviar. We visited Ars Italica’s farm, where there are four species: Russian sturgeons, starred sturgeons, Adriatic sturgeons, and sterling sturgeons in the albino variety.
- IT’S WHATS FOR DINNER! – PORK RIBS RECIPE AND 30+ HD…
- Are Those Black Spots On My Cabbage Safe To Eat?
- Enchant Your Dinner Guests With Sugar & A Comb
- IT’S WHATS FOR DINNER! – OUTRAGEOUS BURGERS – 30+ HD…
- Why The Bone-In Tomahawk Is The Best Cut Of Steak
- El Pollo Loco Grilled Chicken Copycat Recipe
- How To Make Cannabis Gummies
- The Original 1886 Coca Cola Recipe
- THE HOTTEST WOMEN OF FOOD NETWORK
- Brad Makes Beef Jerky
Links Around The Web
Come and Get Your Game On!
Cute - Quirky - Wholesome - Good
The World Is Weird...And So Are We