9 July, 2019
IT’S WHATS FOR DINNER – Vegetable Stir Fry Recipe And 30+ HD FOOD PHOTOS
Use fresh vegetables in season to prepare colorful Stir-Fry Vegetables. Try also with zucchini, yellow squash, bok choy, mushrooms or snow peas.
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 medium onion, sliced thin
- 1 cup diagonally sliced carrots
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 2 cups sugar snap peas
- 1 large red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 tablespoon reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 teaspoon Ginger, Ground
- 2 teaspoons Sesame Seed, toasted
Heat the oil in wok or large deep skillet on medium-high heat. Add onion and carrots; stir fry 2 minutes. Add remaining vegetables; stir fry 5 to 7 minutes or until vegetables are tender-crisp.
Add soy sauce, garlic powder and ginger; stir-fry until well blended. Sprinkle with sesame seed. Serve over cooked rice, if desired.
NUTRITION INFORMATION (PER SERVING)
- 50 CALORIES
- 2g TOTAL FAT
- 0mg CHOLESTEROL
- 72mg SODIUM
- 6g CARBOHYDRATES
- 2g FIBER
- 2g PROTEIN