11 May, 2016
Japanese Ice Cream Is Insane
Japanese Ice Cream is Insane: 14 Ice Cream Flavors Not for the Faint of Heart
Horse meat? Lettuce? Snake? These aren’t ice cream flavors, Japan! Or are they? Maybe Japan’s ice cream game is so sophisticated that your undeveloped vanilla palate can’t even handle their ice cream evolution? Nah.
1. Horse meat – In America, horses get sent to the glue factory, but in Japan they become a tasty treat.
2. Charcoal – Finally, a better alternative to just sucking on a charcoal briquette.
3. Chicken wings – Chicken wings are freakin’ awesome, but in ice cream form?? Maybe it works.
4. Corn and cheese – Because every kid craves the savory dessert combination of corn + cheese.
5. Goat – “Probably just goat’s milk, right?” Well, yes, there is goat’s milk, but there are also goat guts too!
6. Eel – I don’t know, man. It’s just what they’re into.
7. Lettuce and potato – It taste like disappointment.