The texture of this pound cake is very dense and rich. I don’t doubt that you’d be able to easily fool someone who is not following a keto diet plan. It tastes just like a flour based pound cake. It’s sweet enough without being overly sweet. If you want to add some more sweetness to the loaf, I’d suggest a very small amount of stevia instead of adding more erythritol.
- IT’S WHATS FOR DINNER! – PORK RIBS RECIPE AND 30+ HD…
- Are Those Black Spots On My Cabbage Safe To Eat?
- Why The Bone-In Tomahawk Is The Best Cut Of Steak
- El Pollo Loco Grilled Chicken Copycat Recipe
- IT’S WHATS FOR DINNER! – OUTRAGEOUS BURGERS – 30+ HD…
- How To Make Cannabis Gummies
- Enchant Your Dinner Guests With Sugar & A Comb
- Hot Girls In The Kitchen Cooking Hot Meals
- THE HOTTEST WOMEN OF FOOD NETWORK
- Brad Makes Beef Jerky
Links Around The Web
Come and Get Your Game On!
Cute - Quirky - Wholesome - Good
The World Is Weird...And So Are We