Tam O’ Shanter is the oldest restaurant in Los Angeles. It’s been owned and operated by the same family, in the same location, for almost a century. They are known for their prime rib slabs, sandwiches, and A-list clientele, from Walt Disney to Tom Hanks. It’s even been featured on shows like The Office, MadMen, and Glee. Insider’s Mikala Jones-Fielder goes to Atwater Village to visit the long-standing Hollywood hangout.
- IT’S WHATS FOR DINNER! – PORK RIBS RECIPE AND 30+ HD…
- Are Those Black Spots On My Cabbage Safe To Eat?
- Enchant Your Dinner Guests With Sugar & A Comb
- IT’S WHATS FOR DINNER! – OUTRAGEOUS BURGERS – 30+ HD…
- El Pollo Loco Grilled Chicken Copycat Recipe
- Why The Bone-In Tomahawk Is The Best Cut Of Steak
- How To Make Cannabis Gummies
- The Original 1886 Coca Cola Recipe
- THE HOTTEST WOMEN OF FOOD NETWORK
- Brad Makes Beef Jerky
Links Around The Web
Come and Get Your Game On!
Cute - Quirky - Wholesome - Good
The World Is Weird...And So Are We