Howlin’ Ray’s in Los Angeles is known for its incredibly hot fried chicken, but it has an even spicier offering: the Howlin’ Plus. It’s on the secret menu, and it’ll blow your top off. We’re heading to the restaurant in Chinatown to see if we can handle this extra level of spice.
- IT’S WHATS FOR DINNER! – PORK RIBS RECIPE AND 30+ HD…
- Are Those Black Spots On My Cabbage Safe To Eat?
- Enchant Your Dinner Guests With Sugar & A Comb
- IT’S WHATS FOR DINNER! – OUTRAGEOUS BURGERS – 30+ HD…
- Why The Bone-In Tomahawk Is The Best Cut Of Steak
- El Pollo Loco Grilled Chicken Copycat Recipe
- How To Make Cannabis Gummies
- The Original 1886 Coca Cola Recipe
- How To Lose 15 pounds In 7 Days With Peel-A-Pound Soup
- Brad Makes Beef Jerky
Links Around The Web
Come and Get Your Game On!
Cute - Quirky - Wholesome - Good
The World Is Weird...And So Are We