E. Pellicci in Bethnal Green Road in East London has been serving a legendary English Breakfast since 1900. The Pellicci family has passed down the shop over generations. Today, Nevio Pellicci runs the café with his sister Anna, their cousin Tony, and their Mamma Maria, who has been taking care of the kitchen since 1961.
- Are Those Black Spots On My Cabbage Safe To Eat?
- IT’S WHATS FOR DINNER! – PORK RIBS RECIPE AND 30+ HD…
- Enchant Your Dinner Guests With Sugar & A Comb
- IT’S WHATS FOR DINNER! – OUTRAGEOUS BURGERS – 30+ HD…
- El Pollo Loco Grilled Chicken Copycat Recipe
- How To Make Cannabis Gummies
- Why The Bone-In Tomahawk Is The Best Cut Of Steak
- Hot Girls In The Kitchen Cooking Hot Meals
- THE HOTTEST WOMEN OF FOOD NETWORK
- Brad Makes Beef Jerky
Links Around The Web
Come and Get Your Game On!
Cute - Quirky - Wholesome - Good
The World Is Weird...And So Are We