The Pizza Show’s Frank Pinello stops by the MUNCHIES Test Kitchen to make calzones. He makes his own dough, mozzarella, and seasoned ricotta for this oven-baked pizza analogue—plus he even raids the pantry for a few surprise ingredients that might help expand your calzone options.
- IT’S WHATS FOR DINNER! – PORK RIBS RECIPE AND 30+ HD…
- Are Those Black Spots On My Cabbage Safe To Eat?
- El Pollo Loco Grilled Chicken Copycat Recipe
- How To Make Cannabis Gummies
- How To Lose 15 pounds In 7 Days With Peel-A-Pound Soup
- Why The Bone-In Tomahawk Is The Best Cut Of Steak
- Enchant Your Dinner Guests With Sugar & A Comb
- IT’S WHATS FOR DINNER! – OUTRAGEOUS BURGERS – 30+ HD…
- Joe’s Pizza – The Authentic New York…
- Crab And Grilled Cheese Sandwich
Links Around The Web
Come and Get Your Game On!
Cute - Quirky - Wholesome - Good
The World Is Weird...And So Are We