Ryan Hartshorn’s family runs a sheep cheesery in Tasmania. But it wasn’t enough for Ryan to simply make cheese. He aspired to make vodka, too, using the whey leftover from the cheese-making process. Vodka? From sheep’s whey? But how? Never been done before, but Ryan figured it out, and his boutique spirit has won top honors at the World Vodka Awards. Baa-toms up.
- Are Those Black Spots On My Cabbage Safe To Eat?
- IT’S WHATS FOR DINNER! – PORK RIBS RECIPE AND 30+ HD…
- Enchant Your Dinner Guests With Sugar & A Comb
- IT’S WHATS FOR DINNER! – OUTRAGEOUS BURGERS – 30+ HD…
- Why The Bone-In Tomahawk Is The Best Cut Of Steak
- El Pollo Loco Grilled Chicken Copycat Recipe
- How To Make Cannabis Gummies
- THE HOTTEST WOMEN OF FOOD NETWORK
- The Original 1886 Coca Cola Recipe
- Italian Grandma Makes Sunday Sauce
Links Around The Web
Come and Get Your Game On!
Cute - Quirky - Wholesome - Good
The World Is Weird...And So Are We