Stop 2 of the summer 2019 restaurant tour – I went to Stuffy’s II Restaurant in Longview, WA to take on their 7lb omelette platter challenge. Eaters have 45 minutes to take on a massive omelette stuffed with meats and cheeses, a pile of hash browns, 4 slices of toast, and some healthy fruit. Winners receive the $43 meal for free, a free t-shirt, and a coveted spot on their wall of fame. A huge thank you to Stuffy’s for being so genuinely sweet and awesome! Their staff is super adorable, and dress 50’s diner style and they are just SO SO fun. Definitely check them out!
- IT’S WHATS FOR DINNER! – PORK RIBS RECIPE AND 30+ HD…
- Are Those Black Spots On My Cabbage Safe To Eat?
- El Pollo Loco Grilled Chicken Copycat Recipe
- Enchant Your Dinner Guests With Sugar & A Comb
- IT’S WHATS FOR DINNER! – OUTRAGEOUS BURGERS – 30+ HD…
- Why The Bone-In Tomahawk Is The Best Cut Of Steak
- How To Make Cannabis Gummies
- How To Lose 15 pounds In 7 Days With Peel-A-Pound Soup
- THE HOTTEST WOMEN OF FOOD NETWORK
- Hot Girls In The Kitchen Cooking Hot Meals
Links Around The Web
Come and Get Your Game On!
Cute - Quirky - Wholesome - Good
The World Is Weird...And So Are We