21 June, 2018
Posted in : Beef, Italian, Recipe on by : EYEONFOOD Tags: How To, Italian, Meatballs, MOM, Recipe, tasty
Bake a large batch of moist meatballs that are tender and flavorful.
- 1-1/2 cups chopped onion
- 1/3 cup ketchup
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 cup crushed saltines (about 24 crackers)
- 3 pounds ground beef
- In a large bowl, combine the onion, ketchup, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce and crackers. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well. Shape into 1-in. balls.
- Place meatballs on a greased rack in a shallow baking pan. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 10 minutes or until meat is no longer pink; drain. Serve meatballs immediately, or refrigerate or freeze for use in other recipes.
1 each: 36 calories, 2g fat (1g saturated fat), 11mg cholesterol, 28mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 3g protein.