Neal Barnard, MD, reviews some healthy foods that are great to stock up on during the COVID-19 pandemic. He also covers some his own personal cooking tips and secrets. Eating plant-based meals—rich in fruits, vegetables, whole grains, and legumes—is a powerful way to boost your immune system and overall health. If you’ve recently stocked up on plant-based pantry staples and freezer favorites and are looking for recipes that incorporate these foods, we have you covered!
- IT’S WHATS FOR DINNER! – PORK RIBS RECIPE AND 30+ HD…
- Are Those Black Spots On My Cabbage Safe To Eat?
- How To Make Cannabis Gummies
- El Pollo Loco Grilled Chicken Copycat Recipe
- How To Lose 15 pounds In 7 Days With Peel-A-Pound Soup
- Why The Bone-In Tomahawk Is The Best Cut Of Steak
- IT’S WHATS FOR DINNER! – OUTRAGEOUS BURGERS – 30+ HD…
- Enchant Your Dinner Guests With Sugar & A Comb
- Crab And Grilled Cheese Sandwich
- Brad Makes Beef Jerky
Links Around The Web
Come and Get Your Game On!
Cute - Quirky - Wholesome - Good
The World Is Weird...And So Are We