Join Claire Saffitz in the Bon Appétit Test Kitchen as she attempts to make gourmet Thin Mints, Samoas and Tagalongs. That’s right, Claire’s making Girl Scout Cookies. Did you know the Girl Scouts started selling cookies back in 1917? But it wasn’t until 1951 that the Thin Mint, the cookie most synonymous with the Girl Scouts, was introduced and swept the country like a tidal wave. And now here we are, in the Test Kitchen, watching Claire make them herself. What a time to be alive.
- Are Those Black Spots On My Cabbage Safe To Eat?
- IT’S WHATS FOR DINNER! – PORK RIBS RECIPE AND 30+ HD…
- Enchant Your Dinner Guests With Sugar & A Comb
- IT’S WHATS FOR DINNER! – OUTRAGEOUS BURGERS – 30+ HD…
- El Pollo Loco Grilled Chicken Copycat Recipe
- Why The Bone-In Tomahawk Is The Best Cut Of Steak
- How To Make Cannabis Gummies
- The Original 1886 Coca Cola Recipe
- THE HOTTEST WOMEN OF FOOD NETWORK
- Brad Makes Beef Jerky
Links Around The Web
Come and Get Your Game On!
Cute - Quirky - Wholesome - Good
The World Is Weird...And So Are We