Sfenj is a fried treat that is eaten plain, with sugar, or soaked in honey. It is made from a simple dough (flour, water, sugar, yeast, and salt), formed into a ring, and fried in oil. It’s a popular treat in the Maghreb region of Africa.
- IT’S WHATS FOR DINNER! – PORK RIBS RECIPE AND 30+ HD…
- Are Those Black Spots On My Cabbage Safe To Eat?
- Why The Bone-In Tomahawk Is The Best Cut Of Steak
- El Pollo Loco Grilled Chicken Copycat Recipe
- IT’S WHATS FOR DINNER! – OUTRAGEOUS BURGERS – 30+ HD…
- How To Make Cannabis Gummies
- Enchant Your Dinner Guests With Sugar & A Comb
- Brad Makes Beef Jerky
- Hot Girls In The Kitchen Cooking Hot Meals
- THE HOTTEST WOMEN OF FOOD NETWORK
Links Around The Web
Come and Get Your Game On!
Cute - Quirky - Wholesome - Good
The World Is Weird...And So Are We