I know, it’s kind of absurd. Who needs a cheesecake bar to have all those extra layers? YOU. The answer is all of you. They’re so good. And take, oh, 10 minutes to make. You pat down a log of cookie dough (don’t forget to first line the pan with parchment or aluminum foil like I did in the video!), then top with a layer of Oreos and an easy cheesecake mixture (cream cheese, sugar, eggs, vanilla). Drizzle with caramel or chocolate sauce and watch how fast these get around at your next party.
- IT’S WHATS FOR DINNER! – PORK RIBS RECIPE AND 30+ HD…
- Are Those Black Spots On My Cabbage Safe To Eat?
- El Pollo Loco Grilled Chicken Copycat Recipe
- How To Make Cannabis Gummies
- How To Lose 15 pounds In 7 Days With Peel-A-Pound Soup
- Why The Bone-In Tomahawk Is The Best Cut Of Steak
- Enchant Your Dinner Guests With Sugar & A Comb
- IT’S WHATS FOR DINNER! – OUTRAGEOUS BURGERS – 30+ HD…
- Joe’s Pizza – The Authentic New York…
- Crab And Grilled Cheese Sandwich
Links Around The Web
Come and Get Your Game On!
Cute - Quirky - Wholesome - Good
The World Is Weird...And So Are We