27 September, 2018
Reasons to love this milkshake: Most of us might not have heard of Gulkand sweet preserve from India but essentially its a Rose petal jam with a sweet floral taste that some say perfectly captures the taste of summer. So what better use for it than being put into a strawberry milkshake!
THIS GULKAND STRAWBERRY MILKSHAKE IS AN ABSOLUTE TREAT ANY TIME OF THE YEAR. FLAVORED WITH ROSE PETALS JAM, THIS PRETTY PINK DRINK IS ALL NATURAL, LIGHT, FRESH, AND SUBTLY SWEET!
- 1 cup Frozen Strawberries
- 1 tablespoon Gulkand (Rose Petal Jam)
- 2 tablespoon Honey or any sweetener of your choice
- 1 teaspoon Strawberry extract
- 1 cup Cold Milk
- 1 cup Half and Half
- – – Assorted Silvered nuts
2. Add gulkand, strawberries and milk to a blender.
3. Blend until smooth.
4. Garnish with dry nuts, dried rose petals and serve chilled.ENJOY!!