11 August, 2016
Stuffed Chicken Parmesan
Prepare Yourself For Complete Satisfaction With This Stuffed Chicken Parmesan
3 chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
Salt, to taste
1 cup mozzarella
2 cups flour
6 eggs, beaten
2 cups bread crumbs
1 cup oil, for frying
3 cups tomato sauce
½ cup parmesan
2 tablespoons basil
1. Cut a pocket into each chicken breast.
2. Stuff the pockets evenly with the mozzarella cheese.
3. Press the edges of the chicken together to seal the pocket.
4. Separate the flour, eggs, and bread crumbs into 3 separate bowls.
5. Being careful to keep the chicken from opening, dip the stuffed chicken in the flour, shaking off the excess.
6. Dip the floured chicken into the egg, then the bread crumbs, coating it evenly.
7. Heat the oil in a large pan over medium heat. Preheat oven to 180°C.
8 .Fry the chicken until golden brown on both sides.
9. Place ⅔ of the tomato sauce evenly on the bottom of a baking dish. Place the chicken on top.
10.Top with the rest of the tomato sauce, then sprinkle the parmesan and basil on top.
11. Bake for 20 minutes.