Each morning, under cover of darkness, Mahmoud M’seddi makes a special delivery to a distinguished Parisian address. As the 2018 winner of an elite competition to determine the city’s best baguette, he has the honor of baking fresh bread for President Emmanuel Macron. It’s an accomplishment Mahmoud attributes to many long hours working aside his father, who immigrated from Tunisia in the 1980s.
- IT’S WHATS FOR DINNER! – PORK RIBS RECIPE AND 30+ HD…
- Are Those Black Spots On My Cabbage Safe To Eat?
- Enchant Your Dinner Guests With Sugar & A Comb
- IT’S WHATS FOR DINNER! – OUTRAGEOUS BURGERS – 30+ HD…
- Why The Bone-In Tomahawk Is The Best Cut Of Steak
- El Pollo Loco Grilled Chicken Copycat Recipe
- How To Make Cannabis Gummies
- The Original 1886 Coca Cola Recipe
- How To Lose 15 pounds In 7 Days With Peel-A-Pound Soup
- Brad Makes Beef Jerky
Links Around The Web
Come and Get Your Game On!
Cute - Quirky - Wholesome - Good
The World Is Weird...And So Are We