The Popeyes limited-edition chicken sandwich broke the internet and sold out after its initial debut in early August. It came back nationwide on Sunday, November 3. Emily and Herrine try the sandwich and compare it to the ones from other fast-food competitors including: Chick-fil-A, KFC, Wendy’s, McDonald’s, and Burger King. They also provide a quick summary of the Twitter war that fueled the internet frenzy. They ultimately decide if the Popeyes chicken sandwich is worth all the viral buzz and if it tastes better than its competitors’.
- Are Those Black Spots On My Cabbage Safe To Eat?
- IT’S WHATS FOR DINNER! – PORK RIBS RECIPE AND 30+ HD…
- IT’S WHATS FOR DINNER! – OUTRAGEOUS BURGERS – 30+ HD…
- Enchant Your Dinner Guests With Sugar & A Comb
- El Pollo Loco Grilled Chicken Copycat Recipe
- Why The Bone-In Tomahawk Is The Best Cut Of Steak
- How To Make Cannabis Gummies
- Italian Grandma Makes Sunday Sauce
- The Original 1886 Coca Cola Recipe
- THE HOTTEST WOMEN OF FOOD NETWORK
Links Around The Web
Come and Get Your Game On!
Cute - Quirky - Wholesome - Good
The World Is Weird...And So Are We