The Popeyes limited-edition chicken sandwich broke the internet and sold out after its initial debut in early August. It came back nationwide on Sunday, November 3. Emily and Herrine try the sandwich and compare it to the ones from other fast-food competitors including: Chick-fil-A, KFC, Wendy’s, McDonald’s, and Burger King. They also provide a quick summary of the Twitter war that fueled the internet frenzy. They ultimately decide if the Popeyes chicken sandwich is worth all the viral buzz and if it tastes better than its competitors’.
- How To Make Cannabis Gummies
- How To Lose 15 pounds In 7 Days With Peel-A-Pound Soup
- Are Those Black Spots On My Cabbage Safe To Eat?
- IT’S WHATS FOR DINNER! – PORK RIBS RECIPE AND 30+ HD…
- Brad Makes Beef Jerky
- Why The Bone-In Tomahawk Is The Best Cut Of Steak
- El Pollo Loco Grilled Chicken Copycat Recipe
- Cannabutter Gummy Bears
- IT’S WHATS FOR DINNER! – CHICKEN PARMESAN – 30+ HD…
- IT’S WHATS FOR DINNER! – OUTRAGEOUS BURGERS – 30+ HD…
Links Around The Web
Come and Get Your Game On!
Cute - Quirky - Wholesome - Good
The World Is Weird...And So Are We