Jonny Shipes, native New Yorker and founder of hip-hop label Cinematic Music Group, is back to give us a tour of his favorite late-night food in hipster heaven, Williamsburg, Brooklyn. He starts the night off with birthday shots, tacos, and margaritas at La Superior before diving into middle eastern delicacies like falafel, kebab, and bastilla at Cafe Mogador. He then visits The Commodore for the first time, giving a big stamp of approval to their spicy fried chicken sandwich and loaded nachos. Jonny ends the night off at his favorite pizza spot in all of Brooklyn, Vinnie’s Pizzeria for a mac and cheese slice, a buffalo chicken slice, a chicken parm slice, and a regular cheese slice.
- IT’S WHATS FOR DINNER! – PORK RIBS RECIPE AND 30+ HD…
- Are Those Black Spots On My Cabbage Safe To Eat?
- Enchant Your Dinner Guests With Sugar & A Comb
- IT’S WHATS FOR DINNER! – OUTRAGEOUS BURGERS – 30+ HD…
- El Pollo Loco Grilled Chicken Copycat Recipe
- Why The Bone-In Tomahawk Is The Best Cut Of Steak
- How To Make Cannabis Gummies
- The Original 1886 Coca Cola Recipe
- THE HOTTEST WOMEN OF FOOD NETWORK
- Brad Makes Beef Jerky
Links Around The Web
Come and Get Your Game On!
Cute - Quirky - Wholesome - Good
The World Is Weird...And So Are We