Hidden away in a corner of a pizza shop, Taste of Persia NYC serves traditional Persian dishes to its customers from a counter at the front window. Owner Saeed Pourkay started the restaurant with the help of his neighbors after becoming homeless. Pourkay’s meaty dishes require seven to eight hours of simmering and cooking. INSIDER producer Medha Imam visits the restaurant to try out the traditional cuisine, gets a behind-the-scenes look into the restaurant.
- Are Those Black Spots On My Cabbage Safe To Eat?
- IT’S WHATS FOR DINNER! – PORK RIBS RECIPE AND 30+ HD…
- Enchant Your Dinner Guests With Sugar & A Comb
- IT’S WHATS FOR DINNER! – OUTRAGEOUS BURGERS – 30+ HD…
- El Pollo Loco Grilled Chicken Copycat Recipe
- Why The Bone-In Tomahawk Is The Best Cut Of Steak
- How To Make Cannabis Gummies
- The Original 1886 Coca Cola Recipe
- THE HOTTEST WOMEN OF FOOD NETWORK
- Garlic Butter Italian Sausage Sandwiches – The…
Links Around The Web
Come and Get Your Game On!
Cute - Quirky - Wholesome - Good
The World Is Weird...And So Are We