Hamburg Inn No. 2 in Iowa City is a famous campaign stop for visiting presidential candidates leading up to the Iowa Caucus. Candidates seeking the presidential nomination, from Ronald Reagan to Barack Obama to Elizabeth Warren, have visited Hamburg Inn. The restaurant is also known for the iconic coffee-bean caucus, where customers place coffee beans in the mason jar of their candidate of choice. The winner just might reflect who has the best shot at winning the rest of Iowa on caucus night. The diner is known for classic fare like bacon and eggs, coffee, and the indulgent pie shake, a slice of pie blended with soft serve.
- Are Those Black Spots On My Cabbage Safe To Eat?
- IT’S WHATS FOR DINNER! – PORK RIBS RECIPE AND 30+ HD…
- Enchant Your Dinner Guests With Sugar & A Comb
- IT’S WHATS FOR DINNER! – OUTRAGEOUS BURGERS – 30+ HD…
- El Pollo Loco Grilled Chicken Copycat Recipe
- Why The Bone-In Tomahawk Is The Best Cut Of Steak
- How To Make Cannabis Gummies
- The Original 1886 Coca Cola Recipe
- Brad Makes Beef Jerky
- THE HOTTEST WOMEN OF FOOD NETWORK
Links Around The Web
Come and Get Your Game On!
Cute - Quirky - Wholesome - Good
The World Is Weird...And So Are We