Marco is a master of a dying art—kneading the dough for bamboo noodles with a bamboo pole. If you walk by his family’s Kwan Kee Bamboo Noodle shop in Hong Kong, you might see him at work, bouncing up and down like a seesaw as he pounds the dough. It’s physically tiring, but Marco says the technique makes noodles that are chewier, springier and tastier.
- Are Those Black Spots On My Cabbage Safe To Eat?
- IT’S WHATS FOR DINNER! – PORK RIBS RECIPE AND 30+ HD…
- IT’S WHATS FOR DINNER! – OUTRAGEOUS BURGERS – 30+ HD…
- Enchant Your Dinner Guests With Sugar & A Comb
- Why The Bone-In Tomahawk Is The Best Cut Of Steak
- El Pollo Loco Grilled Chicken Copycat Recipe
- How To Make Cannabis Gummies
- The Original 1886 Coca Cola Recipe
- Italian Grandma Makes Sunday Sauce
- THE HOTTEST WOMEN OF FOOD NETWORK
Links Around The Web
Come and Get Your Game On!
Cute - Quirky - Wholesome - Good
The World Is Weird...And So Are We