Eden Gebre Egziabher owns and operates Makina Cafe, the first and only Eritrean and Ethiopian food truck in New York City. Driven by her passion for the foods she ate as a child growing up in Addis Ababa, Eden serves Eritrean and Ethiopian staples like injera bread, chicken and beef tibs, misir (spicy red lentils), tikel gomen (cabbage with carrots and potatoes), gomen (collard greens), and sambusas, which are similar to samosas. Eden, born and raised in Ethiopia from parents of Eritrean descent, aims to use Makina Cafe to celebrate her two countries of origin and their cuisines.
- Are Those Black Spots On My Cabbage Safe To Eat?
- IT’S WHATS FOR DINNER! – PORK RIBS RECIPE AND 30+ HD…
- IT’S WHATS FOR DINNER! – OUTRAGEOUS BURGERS – 30+ HD…
- Enchant Your Dinner Guests With Sugar & A Comb
- El Pollo Loco Grilled Chicken Copycat Recipe
- Hot Girls In The Kitchen Cooking Hot Meals
- How To Make Cannabis Gummies
- Brad Makes Beef Jerky
- THE HOTTEST WOMEN OF FOOD NETWORK
- Joe’s Pizza – The Authentic New York…
Links Around The Web
Come and Get Your Game On!
Cute - Quirky - Wholesome - Good
The World Is Weird...And So Are We