Keith Garrett of All Flavor No Grease sells his take on Mexican street food out of his food truck in South Central Los Angeles. He makes quesadillas, tacos, and burritos filled with chicken, steak, shrimp, or all three. Keith grew up in Watts, a neighborhood in South LA. After selling weed for years, he used his entrepreneurial instincts to start a candy shop, which he morphed into a taco stand in front of his mom’s house before turning it into All Flavor No Grease. Now, AFNG is a South LA institution that has been lauded by rappers like The Game, Problem, Bow Wow, and the late Nipsey Hussle. Keith’s inspiring journey to becoming a street food icon is one of the most memorable of the series.
- Are Those Black Spots On My Cabbage Safe To Eat?
- IT’S WHATS FOR DINNER! – PORK RIBS RECIPE AND 30+ HD…
- IT’S WHATS FOR DINNER! – OUTRAGEOUS BURGERS – 30+ HD…
- Enchant Your Dinner Guests With Sugar & A Comb
- El Pollo Loco Grilled Chicken Copycat Recipe
- Hot Girls In The Kitchen Cooking Hot Meals
- How To Make Cannabis Gummies
- Brad Makes Beef Jerky
- THE HOTTEST WOMEN OF FOOD NETWORK
- Joe’s Pizza – The Authentic New York…
Links Around The Web
Come and Get Your Game On!
Cute - Quirky - Wholesome - Good
The World Is Weird...And So Are We