Keith Garrett of All Flavor No Grease sells his take on Mexican street food out of his food truck in South Central Los Angeles. He makes quesadillas, tacos, and burritos filled with chicken, steak, shrimp, or all three. Keith grew up in Watts, a neighborhood in South LA. After selling weed for years, he used his entrepreneurial instincts to start a candy shop, which he morphed into a taco stand in front of his mom’s house before turning it into All Flavor No Grease. Now, AFNG is a South LA institution that has been lauded by rappers like The Game, Problem, Bow Wow, and the late Nipsey Hussle. Keith’s inspiring journey to becoming a street food icon is one of the most memorable of the series.
- IT’S WHATS FOR DINNER! – PORK RIBS RECIPE AND 30+ HD…
- Are Those Black Spots On My Cabbage Safe To Eat?
- IT’S WHATS FOR DINNER! – OUTRAGEOUS BURGERS – 30+ HD…
- El Pollo Loco Grilled Chicken Copycat Recipe
- Enchant Your Dinner Guests With Sugar & A Comb
- Why The Bone-In Tomahawk Is The Best Cut Of Steak
- How To Make Cannabis Gummies
- How To Lose 15 pounds In 7 Days With Peel-A-Pound Soup
- Crab And Grilled Cheese Sandwich
- Brad Makes Beef Jerky
Links Around The Web
Come and Get Your Game On!
Cute - Quirky - Wholesome - Good
The World Is Weird...And So Are We