MSG, or monosodium glutamate, got a bad rap in the 1960s when people started complaining of “Chinese Restaurant Syndrome,” but that bad reputation was fueled more by xenophobia than science. Turns out, it’s just delicious.
- How To Make Cannabis Gummies
- How To Lose 15 pounds In 7 Days With Peel-A-Pound Soup
- Are Those Black Spots On My Cabbage Safe To Eat?
- IT’S WHATS FOR DINNER! – PORK RIBS RECIPE AND 30+ HD…
- Brad Makes Beef Jerky
- El Pollo Loco Grilled Chicken Copycat Recipe
- Why The Bone-In Tomahawk Is The Best Cut Of Steak
- Gordon Ramsay’s New York Strip Steak Recipe
- IT’S WHATS FOR DINNER! – CHICKEN PARMESAN – 30+ HD…
- IT’S WHATS FOR DINNER! – OUTRAGEOUS BURGERS – 30+ HD…
Links Around The Web
Come and Get Your Game On!
Cute - Quirky - Wholesome - Good
The World Is Weird...And So Are We