Uncle Tetsu’s was born in Japan in 1985 and became famous for selling jiggly cheesecakes with a happy little chef branded into the top. Its cheesecakes contain most of the same ingredients as a New York cheesecake — flour, eggs, cream cheese — but instead of a dense, creamy texture, Uncle Tetsu’s cheesecakes are light, airy, and have a distinct jiggle. The New York storefront that opened in the summer of 2019 marks the first time Uncle Tetsu has ventured into the US East Coast. Insider stopped by the bakery to see what the international hype is all about.
- IT’S WHATS FOR DINNER! – PORK RIBS RECIPE AND 30+ HD…
- Are Those Black Spots On My Cabbage Safe To Eat?
- How To Make Cannabis Gummies
- IT’S WHATS FOR DINNER! – OUTRAGEOUS BURGERS – 30+ HD…
- El Pollo Loco Grilled Chicken Copycat Recipe
- IT’S WHATS FOR DINNER – Chicago Style Deep Dish…
- Brad Makes Beef Jerky
- Why The Bone-In Tomahawk Is The Best Cut Of Steak
- How To Roll A Burrito
- Joe’s Pizza – The Authentic New York…
Links Around The Web
Come and Get Your Game On!
Cute - Quirky - Wholesome - Good
The World Is Weird...And So Are We